Sunday, September 5, 2010

This Can't be Good.

Three entries into my blog and I'm already neglecting it!

 There are so many things I want to do.  I have Libby's sweater to finish knitting.  I started it when she was 2 weeks old and I'm still not done.  I have muffins to bake, diapers to wash, menu plans to do (to save time, ya know!) not to mention the massive reorganization my basement needs.

But these babies take up *every* second of my time.  They have learned to tag team their mommy.  The *precise* moment I have James in bed for his nap or night time, Libby will wake from her nap.  I'm not a fan of schedules for little babies, but I'm beginning to think we need one, for my own sanity!  The last four days my husband was gone I had exactly 20 minutes of time to just sit and relax, I felt like my arms were going to fall off when he got home.

It's totally worth it, though.  Look at this face.

No comments:

Post a Comment