Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ok. Really. I'm Going to Blog.

See, I'm not under any illusions that I'm going to have masses of loyal followers. But I DO want a place where I can record all the little things from when my kids were babies, so I can look back and remember everything.
For example. James splashing away in the puddles today.  The look of pure joy he had on his little face was priceless.  The way he leaped from puddle to puddle, and the way he was drawn towards the irresistible, biggest, deepest ones. I took a ton of pictures. I didn't, however take a picture of him after he fell face-first into one. He was covered in sand and water was dripping from his muddy little curls. Ooooo but I wanted to!  Poor kid.

Libby is 9 months old now, and can't stand on her own yet (not for lack of trying, though!) so she was stuck watching in the stroller. The fresh air did her good though, she's still napping after 1 1/2 hours!

Things are crazy around here. And they're about to get crazier, my baby girl is days away from crawling and is keen to get walking too. I need to re-babyproof!

No comments:

Post a Comment